Membership Renewal options
Please pay the amount on your renewal invoice, allowing for bank processing charges if appropriate. If you have not had a renewal invoice, please contact the Treasurer. You should quote your member number whenever making a payment.
- BANK TRANSFER (preferred): Transfer your payment to the following bank account, noting that non-UK bank accounts attract a fee of £1 which must be included in your payment:
Bank name CAF Bank Ltd Address 25 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, WEST MALLING, Kent, ME19 4JQ, UK Sort code 40–52–40 Account no. 0003 0085 Account name The Henry Bradshaw Society BIC CAFB GB 21 IBAN GB49 CAFB 4052 4000 0300 85
- CHEQUE: Cheques should be drawn in pounds sterling from a UK branch. (Non-sterling cheques are discouraged: these are subject to a currency conversion charge of GBP 28.00, which must be included in your payment.) Please send your cheque to the following address:
The Henry Bradshaw Society, c/o Dr M B Moreton, Beechurst, Glastonbury Road, West Pennard, GLASTONBURY, Somerset, BA6 8NH, UK
- WISE: For bank transfers from non-UK banks or currencies, we recommend Wise.com. The process is quick and secure, and fees are significantly lower than many banks can offer. Please carefully note the instructions below before clicking to open Wise in a new window.
- Type in £20.50 into the ‘recipient gets’ box in the middle of the page. Select GBP as the destination currency.
- Click on the dropdown menu above and select your home currency. Your transfer quote will be calculated instantaneously. This value includes all fees.
- To proceed with the transfer click ‘Get Started’, and then register or login via Google or Facebook.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the numbers and fill out your personal details.
- When you reach ‘Step 3’, select ‘Business or charity’ as your recipient, and enter ‘Henry Bradshaw Society’ as the recipient name. The email address should be ‘email@example.com’. Enter the bank details as for ‘BANK TRANSFER’ above.
- At ‘Step 4’, enter your payment reference, which is your member number or invoicing reference (for new members a surname will do), then click ‘confirm’.
- Complete the transfer by arranging payment. You can pay by card, domestic bank transfer, or (with major US banks) authorise a payment directly from your online banking.
- PAYPAL: You will need to add a 2.5% processing charge to your total (one year’s subscription at current rates comes to £21). Enter your member number in the ‘Description’ field, and the value of your remittance as ‘Unit Price’, using currency GBP. Member number and recommended remittance will be found on your invoicing document.